Bazooka Double Riser429052
Most film studios have very high ceilings and catwalks from which much of the lighting is done. Catwalks, also known as decks or greens, can be raised or lowered depending on the set. Catwalks have safety railings and there are usually holes drilled at the edge of the deck about 18" apart. The "L" bracket of the Bazooka fits over the safety railing while the boottom pin fits into the hole in the deck, providing a stable base on which to mount a lighting instrument. The Bazooka terminates in a 1-1/8" Junior Receiver.
Bazooka Double Riser PN 429052
- Knurled baby pin ensures whatever is being mounted stays put.
- V-shaped Posi-V-Lock junior reciever.
- Stainless steel helicoil inserts in riser castings.
- V-shaped brass brakes ensuring 3-point strong contact.
- Stay put T-handles wont fall out of riser castings.
- Spring loaded rising knurled baby pin.