Gobo Plate‚Ñ¢ Baby Pin30026
Matthews Studio Equipment, Inc. adds to the Gobo Plate‚Ñ¢ line with another clever product featuring the industry standard 5/8‚Äù pin debuted by Matthews decades ago. Gobo Plate‚Ñ¢ Baby Pin is designed to mount onto standard 2.5‚Äù Grip heads; bolt onto Cheeseplates; and screw or nail onto set walls, Apple Boxes, lumber and beams; with its well-thought-out Gobo Plate bracket. Add an industry standard 5/8‚Äù Baby Pin wherever it‚Äôs needed, whether supporting a lighting unit or a grip modifier, or simply trying to join gear in unconventional angles.
- T-slot with V centering quickly secures grip head mounting
- Two each ¬Ω‚Äù diameter, three each 3/8‚Äù diameter, and six each ¬º‚Äù diameter spaced circular cutouts allow mounting to heads, lumber, beams, set walls, and more.
- Safety hole on baby pin allows mounted units to be secured.
- Carabiner hole placement prevents plate from coming out of grip head as well as allowing plate to be safely tethered when rigged.
- Pin finds center when used with a grip head as a drop down.
- Knurled baby pin ensures whatever is being mounted stays put.
- Machined out of a single sheet of 1/8‚Äù thick steel with a welded baby pin
- Clear zinc coating
- Weight: 13.1 oz.
- Dimensions: 3‚Äù x 9.5‚Äù