The Steady Rest (Moses pole) is a double riser, telescoping pole with a crutch tip on the bottom and a 5/8” baby pin on the top. It was designed to rest steady-cam systems and stabilizers in-between shots so you can give your back a break. It was also created to be used as end support for slider systems when rigged on a dolly to help prevent sag. Use the baby ball head adapter to rig it on the bottom of your slider.
- 28”-70” (71cm – 178cm) height range
- Weight Capacity ( 90 lbs or 40 kgs )
- 5/8” knurled baby stud on top
- Non-slip crutch tip on bottom
- All steel risers
- Compatible with ball head adapter pn# 415173 to convert to 3/8-16 male thread
- Knurled baby pin ensures whatever is being mounted stays put.
- V-shaped brass brakes ensuring 3-point strong contact.
- Thick threaded collars ensuring a solid bite from t-handles and set screws.
- 90lbs weight capacity
- 28"-70" height range.