The MQ Mount420114
The MQ Mount is designed to clamp T-12 light tube fixtures with minimal light loss, without the possibility of crushing the tube. The mount terminates to an industry standard 3/8" pin which can be used with any industry grip head. The 3/8" pin is knurled to prevent unwanted rotation and is internally tapped to expand its length and rigging capabilities Patented
- Anti-crush jaws designed to clamp T-12 LED & flouresent light tubes with minimal light loss.
- Knurled 3/8" pin compatible with all grip heads, including 2.5", 4.5", mini and microgrip heads.
- Tapped 1/4-20 pin for expanded rigging and expanded length.
- Manufactured from lightweight, high impact plastic and aluminum parts.
- Compatible with all T-12 fixtures, both fluorescent and LED.
- Patent Pending
- Anti-crush jaws designed to securely hold T-12 tubes.
- Knurled 3/8" mounting pin prevents unwanted rotation or sag.
- Internally tapped 1/4"-20 mounting pin allows expanding length and rigging capabilities.
- High impact composite material keeps gear lightweight and strong.