Hi-Hi Overhead Stand ‚Äì Wide Base with Rocky Mountain Leg377575
Roller Stands, or Overhead Stands as they are often called, utilize all steel tubes and legs. Developed for flying Butterflies and Overheads on location and supporting large backdrops in studios, these stands feature wide bases for stability and terminate in the new 4.5" Grip Head. Plates now feature two holes of 3/8" and 5/8" diameter that eliminate any confusion. New casting offers positive lock in all directions. The strongest and most popular 4-1/2" Grip Head in the industry. Guaranteed to hold. Matthews casters are locking and non-marking. Made from steel components - not plastic - and will provide years of durable service.Max Ht: 241‚Äù (6121mm)
Min Ht: 76" (1930mm)
Capacity: 66lbs. (30kg)
Weight: 38lbs (17kg)
Footprint: 75" (1095mm)
Folded Base: 4.5" (114mm)
ÔªøFeatures and BenefitsÔªø:
- V-shaped brass brakes ensuring 3-point strong contact.
- Knurled baby pin ensures whatever is being mounted stays put.
- Aluminum Magic Gasket ensures once grip head is engaged it will not slip and load won't sag.
- Thick threaded collars ensuring a solid bite from t-handles and set screws.
- Internal rocky mountain leg anchor, insures leg wont fall apart while operating.
- Stay put T-handles wont fall out of riser castings.